This temple was located at Bedok Rise next to a Thai temple. Also known as the Hock San Teng Tua Pek Kong, this used to be a cemetery temple at ‘beoy tiao jeok’, or eight rocks. This private Chinese cemetery was seven acres in size and was opened to Chinese of all dialects. Hock San Teng Tua Pek Kong was pretty well-known for people in the East in those days. Dignitaries who have graced the temple includes the late Dr Toh Chin Chye and MM Lee. The temple was rebuilt in 1966 and MM Lee was invited for the opening ceremony.of this occasion. Towards the end of the 1980s, the land on which this temple stood was aquired by HDB. Hock San Teng was rehoused in the Chai Chee United Temple in 1995.
kentneo on 21. Kwong Fook Gu Miu, 1880,… kentneo on 15. Tong Xian Tng, 1870, needs… Jimmy Wong on 15. Tong Xian Tng, 1870, needs… Li Xian Kong on Kuan Kong Temple, 1858, d… Pat on Fong Yun Thai Chong De Tang,…