Located in Shuang Long Shan cemetery of Holland Close, it is a public temple for the clansmen of Kar Yeng five counties: Meixian, Jiaoling, Wuhua, Xingning and Pingyuan, and administered by the Ying Fo Fui Kun. The temple was extensively renovated in 1952. The original cemetery that was established in 1887 had an area of more than 100 acres at Holland Road. In 1965, as large part of land was acquired by the government, the original cemetery size was reduced to 4.5 acres. New memorials and a columbarium were erected in the 1970s around this cemetery temple and its remaining land.
For more info on this temple, see http://mis_nomer.blogspot.com/2005/07/yin-foh-kuan-cemetery.html
To see another Hakka cemetery temple, go here http://nanyangtemple.blogspot.com/2005_06_01_nanyangtemple_archive.html